
If you are a close friend of mine, or a constant reader of my blog, you would have noticed that I have never like flowers.
That's one of the reasons why I rarely receive flowers from boys because I always tell them to never ever give me flowers. But, I have no idea why I am suddenly so interested in dandelions, and I really wish someone will find that pretty living thing for me, or bring me somewhere just to see it with my own eyes.
If I were to have a dandelion in my hands, I will make a thousand and one wishes and blow it gently, letting its petals (are they even petals?) drift off with the wind. Maybe one breath can bring my wishes to God or some genie, and maybe they will make my wishes come true♥
And before you think I am emo-ing, I shall declare that I am happy today. I am just deep into thoughts and very excited for 6 Inspiration Class Gathering later on!
No comments:
Post a Comment