Monday, September 5, 2011

Just so you know

We are into the fifth day of September and everything is still going well, I suppose.

Second day of my Twilight Saga marathon, Eclipse. (Yes, I skipped Twilight, if you noticed)


This is by far the best series of the whole sequel because we get to see the past of the Cullens, the love between Alice and Jasper, the things that Rosalie regretted in life, and of course the love triangle among Edward, Bella and Jacob.

And I can't explain how beautiful Kristen Stewart is.

Anyway, I’ve been spamming on facebook games for the past weekend because I practically have nothing to do. And at times, I did reflect on my life. Well, actually something did happen on Saturday which made me frown for almost the whole day.

Sometimes I tell myself to not let it affect me, because it was never worth it.

So hey, if you are reading this, I guess you know who you are. An apology is only accepted when you are sincere about it. Ask yourself this- How many times have you apologised, and yet your mistakes are repeating over and over again? If you want to apologise, then stop at the apology. Do not go overboard.

And this is my warning to you, I am serious.

So today, I went to D's house (He doesn't want to be named) and played computer games with him for almost the whole day, with KFC delivery as our lunch. And I only realised today that Macdonalds put HDB residents as their priority, followed by private property residents.

So we had KFC.

And I have tuition early in the morning tomorrow, and I am dead tired.

):

No comments:

Post a Comment