Wednesday, September 7, 2011

MIND + Lan gaming

Today was a really jumpy-happy day!

I pulled Kay Wee along to meet Wee Kiat, Deshawn and Kenneth at Dhouby Ghout MRT station. We made our way to MIND cafe for our gaming sessions and lunch. Some games we played were really boring and some were just so entertaining that can't stop us from laughing.

But after playing for about 3 hours, we got really bored and decided to play online games at the lan shop nearby. It's been such a long time since I played Auditionsea. And I have to give Law Arts Night a miss because I doubt I'll reach back to TP in time, and I most probably would have miss many parts of the event if I rush to the venue.

After gaming, went for dinner at Burger King and then all of us went home.

And I'm so dead tired. Three more days and I'll be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment