Thursday, September 8, 2011

The last time I checked

The last time I checked my formspring, 2 out of 3 messages I received irritated me.

1. "Nigel ish ugri"

Yes, we are not together anymore and we will never be, but we are still friends like before. And so, I'm writing this post in the status of Nigel's friend.

Firstly, your level of English simply sucks. Or maybe you have no brains because you are spoiling the art of English. Who in the world still writes such retarded 'twit' language? If you don't know how to spell proper words, then ask around before you write on my formspring. My English is not good, but the last time I checked, I do know how to spell 'Nigel is ugly', if that's what you mean.

Secondly, the last time I checked, Nigel is not ugly, and no one in the world is ugly. Why not just face yourself in the mirror and tell me which bloody part of you is pretty/handsome? Everyone is given their looks for a reason because God created us this way. Then, I really feel sorry for you because your heart and soul are really the ugliest things in the world ): Trust me, if you want to call people ugly, I can list just a hundred ugly things about your appearance.

Lastly, the last time I checked, people like you need to GET A LIFE.

2. "Nigel is a retard"

Firstly, none of us on Earth has the rights to call people retard. If you really do want to call people a retard, the last time I checked dictionary.com...

The definition of retard is:

4. Slang: Disparaging
a. a mentally retarded person.
b. a person who is stupid, obtuse, or ineffective in some way: a social hopeless retard

Sad to say, Nigel doesn't fall in any of these categories because he is just plain smart. I bet you are not as smart as him because you bothered wasting some time of your life to post stupid messages on my formspring.

Secondly, if you really want to call other people a retard, then you are a retard too because you basically fall in both categories.

Lastly, I really pity you. Sigh.

I don't know what is your motive for stating such statements on my formspring. If your motive is to irritate me, then yes, I admit that you have succeeded. But hey, this will be the first and my last time dedicating a post to retards like you, so do cherish it and feel honored about it.

And good luck on your retarded life (:

No comments:

Post a Comment