Thursday, September 15, 2011

Onion, Garlic and Ginger


Today was Onion's and Garlic's oral day and I tagged along to give them moral support. I sort of flew out of my bed today because I woke up really late and I rushed off to finish my 'presents' for them, and then went off to meet Onion for tons and tons of reading practice.

And at about 12:05 pm, we went to meet Garlic at the MRT station and made our way to Tiong Bahru.

Deciding on what to eat for lunch was as difficult as finding the venue for their examination. Still, we managed to find it and I was left alone, sitting at bus stop accompanied by Sims3 on Onion's phone while waiting for them.

And because Onion had to go back to school for his CSC meeting, Garlic and I made our way to Youthreach.

Today's events at Youthreach were irritating yet meaningful. I had a small talk with Xavier and he taught me how to listen and feel. I experienced really noisy games of Monopoly Deal and pool, and I admit I was getting really irritated, but I learnt how to tolerate and endure. And I had small talks with the boys who were playing pool with us, who taught me about enjoying life and all. And finally, Garlic and I had a small talk with Sharen about her volunteering experience, and I learnt how to be happy with whatever results we have, no matter how the process is like.

And then, Onion met us at Tampines One for our really late dinner.

Overall, it was an irritating day because about three irritating people irritated me. But I was proud of myself when I hit Garlic really hard on his head with the pool stick by accident, because that was probably something to really laugh about.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

And before you start asking me who is who,

Onion- Kay Wee, Garlic- Wei Sian and Ginger- Yours truly

No comments:

Post a Comment