Wednesday, September 14, 2011

50 First Dates with myself


Today is pretty mundane and a little sucky with all those little irritating events happening today. I think I am having severe moodswings every now and then, and I really really wish that I can stop being angry at whatever I am angry at.

So, I spent about 1.5 h with this really lovely show, 50 First Dates. Drew Berrymore and Adam Sandler were the main characters. If you have not watch this 2004 movie, I really recommend you to watch this show. It is not like any other soapy romance shows out there. It is really a good one, with really funny acts and stuff.

And it is somewhat pretty similar to The Notebook, whereby Drew Berrymore has amnesia and she can only remember details up to the day she got into an accident. In short, her brain cannot absorbs any other details anymore. That means she doesn't remember anyone or whatever happen after the accident.

And her poor family had to tolerate her by going through the same routine every single day until Adam Sandler came by and totally changed her life.

If I were to have amnesia and forget every little thing, will there be someone who will stop by and make me fall in love with him every single day?

No comments:

Post a Comment