
Today was such an amazing day because I got to unfold another story.
It is a funny thing to be talking about someone whom I've known for about 15 years and yet, it is only until today that I can proudly say that I understand him inside out.
So, today Kay Wee asked me about my dearest brother and I have no idea what words came out of my mouth. But I'm pretty sure that I was happy to say it all because I am proud of my brother. Although he is studying in Normal Technical stream and might have to waste many years completing his studies, I'm sure this big boy has his own plans!
Maybe after graduation, he might have to go to ITE, followed by NS and then polytechnic. Yes yes, this might take up many years of his lifetime, but it is never too late to achieve a dream. I remember my brother telling me that he wants to be a pilot although my mum really wants him to be a chef because he cooks really well.
So... go brother go! I'll be here supporting you! (:
And then Kay Wee told me that my family is complicated. *laughs* Yes, my life and family are really complicated stuff. But without such complicated stuff, I might not learn any valuable lessons from them.
And so, my life is a colorful one and I'm lovin' it.
may i know whats your brother's name? truly an inspirational!:D
ReplyDeleteHis name is Nicholas (:
ReplyDeletethankss. i've seen many people criticizing you in many ways but just ignore them and stay strong!:D
ReplyDeleteIt's okay, I don't take their criticisms to heart. And thanks! God bless! :D
ReplyDelete