Monday, October 10, 2011

A little pinch of thoughts and here comes reflection


Although things didn't start right today, it ended pretty well.

I only had 4 hours of sleep last night. I really wonder if I have insomnia or my laptop is the one to be blamed for my soberness every night. I guess even if my laptop is confiscated or thrown away, I would be finding stuff to do at night.

Okay, so I assume that my body clock is really screwed.

Still, I managed to wake up at 8am today to start my initial plan of doing housework and having breakfast with Kay Wee. But the thunderous storm prevented me from getting out of my bed. I always thought I had overcome the fear of hearing thunder. But little did I know, I found myself covering my ears under my blanket until 9am, when the rain subsided.

GAHH! -.-

And breakfast was unofficially cancelled by me because I realised my mum didn't give me pocket money. In short, I was penniless for the day and I had to depend on instant food to survive this long day. And thinking that I have lots of time, I procrastinated until about 2.30pm and then started on my house chores.

Sigh, I really must not be lazy anymore.

We went over to his void deck to do E math notes for Siti because her O levels is approaching really quickly. And as usual, we didn't manage to finish much because all he wanted to do was to slack :3 We spent the evening listening to music, watching a little boy and his grandma feeding the pigeons and playing card games.

And then, once I received Siti's call, we went over to her school to find her.

Because Kay Wee was hungry, he bought bubble tea and waffle for himself and me. THANKS! And after our meal, we went over to his house and taught Siti Math.

I am really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really worried for Siti because she still doesn't seem to get the basics and foundation right. I hope that she will really read the notes that we gave her, and I hope she can understand whatever I taught today.

We left Kay Wee's house at about 7pm and I have no idea why Siti suddenly became so quiet. I could only walk beside her in silence and think about the possibilities of her acting this way. But I guess she was feeling lethargic after a long day at school. We went over to 201 where Siti and Kay Wee got their dinner and then we sent Siti off at Jovin's void deck while the both of us sent me home.

And we started talking about law suits and stuff, especially the one that is regarding my father. I thought a lot about it but I shall not discuss it here. Anyhow, thanks for lending a listening ear and for sharing another great story! (:

For now, should I do notes for Siti or watch Pay It Forward?


No comments:

Post a Comment