Saturday, October 8, 2011

Just another Saturday

I'm always stuck at my weekends' posts, because there's nothing much to do ):

Besides sleeping like a pig today, I managed to get up after much fighting with my thoughts on sleeping, and then went to take a shower, before meeting Kay Wee for lunch. I told that idiot not to appear at my void deck because we were planning to go to 201 for lunch, which was nearer to his house. So, it would be better for me to meet him at his void deck.

Okay, but I saw him downstairs -.- Grrr.

We walked all the way to 201 for lunch, and we had a hard time deciding on what to eat, as always. Actually, that wasn't the case because I knew he wanted to eat chicken chop, and I don't want to eat roti prata. So we settled down in the first coffeeshop and had our chicken chop.

I guess I was too hungry because I managed to finish up my lunch and drink! *clapclap*

Because we had to finish up our tuition mock papers, we went over to Mac but left after awhile because it was too packed. And we were like homeless people, roaming on the streets to look for a suitable place to study in.

We somehow ended up at Festival Park, watching little kids dance on the stage and singing some songs instead of doing our work. Kay Wee tried doing his work though, while I sat there and attempted to kill any insects that were in my way.

We left Festival Park because Kay Wee was craving for cakes. We went over the Emicakes and got ourselves... cakes.

I got Tiramisu while he got Durian. And we even bought drinks to accompany our cakes :D

Don't ever buy this drink okay? It sucks.
And I managed to draw heart shapes for myself!


After our cakes, we made our way to his house to finish up our tuition homework. And then Henry came over to give us a lecture (sort of) and then we told him our difficulties and so on. I am still currently in a dilemma and honestly, the talks made me worse.

I lost the motivation to study anything T_T

But oh well, the day wasn't that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment