It's been long since I saw the sky in shades of pink and red. It was the evening, so no doubt it was the sunset. Sadly, the high HDB buildings blocked this really nice view, and all I could see was the color of the sky. I took my time strolling home while I enjoy the view.
And maybe that makes today, 9.10.11 special. Apart from having tuition on such a unique date, I got to see the sunset (:
I don't really remember when was the last time I saw a sunset. I don't even remember who was I with when I last saw one. But I do remember the last time I saw a sunrise, and that was also probably my first time seeing one. It was in Cambodia, and the sunrise was really amazing.
Right now, all I want to do is to see a perfect sunset with anyone in fact. Just anyone to accompany me to see the sunset would be great (:
No comments:
Post a Comment