So today yesterday was really crappy. I woke up really late that morning and poor Kay Wee had to stand outside my house and ring my doorbell because he couldn't reach me by phone )'= (But actually, he deserves it because he always disturb me). I let him into my house and quickly went to shower with Owl City's songs playing in the background.
I mean, which singer is better than Adam Young? :3
We went off to Tampines Central to top up my ez-link card, bought prepaid and then had our brunch at 201's Macdonalds before heading off to our respective schools for our O levels. Once I entered the school, the only thing I could think of is to get out of it. All the private candidates stood in front of the general office and practically stared at each other because we didn't know what to do.
That was pretty awkward.
And then we were told to go into the holding area and revise our work. I couldn't help but to take out my phone and started texting my friends because I was so lonely there. I didn't feel like studying because I believe last minute cramming in of information will only stress one out :D
And hello, paper one sucks as much as my crappy results. I think I might even get worse than my original results, a B3 T.T
The rest of the evening was spent on having dinner with Kay Wee at 201 and then hunting for a salon to cut our hair. We ended up at my most favourite salon and I really love my hair cut now. Although my family couldn't see the difference (again), I love it because it's neater.
I shall end off here because I realised my blog post is as crappy as my mood. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment