
"I am small and the world is big, but I'm not afraid of anything"
-Avril Lavigne
Today is the Wednesday of the second last week of my holiday. Everything seems to happen so fast. In just a blink of an eye, semester two is already approaching before we know it. I had some little talks with some year 2/3 students during my holidays and boy, they are actually scaring me to death. I have no idea how I am going to pull up my GPA over the next semester. But all I hope for is that nothing bad will happen in the next semester.
I caught Real Steel today with Kay Wee after much procrastination again. Our plan to finish up our tuition homework always never happen! But I'm glad we caught this movie because it was really an AWESOME movie. It's been a long time since I caught such an awesome movie like this. You'll just feel like punching in the air, just like how Hugh Jackman did in the movie!
And another reason why I love this movie because Hugh Jackman is freaking hot!

And of course, this movie isn't all just about action.
Dakota Goyo is so cute in this movie and seeing him talk just makes your heart melt. And, this story line just teaches you lots and lots about life. Hugh Jackman isn't a great father in this movie, but I guess he became one in the end and everything just makes you go," Awwww..."
But this little quote caught my attention today
“I want you to fight for me. That’s all I ever wanted ” - Max Kenton (Dakota Goyo)
This quote kind of applies to my situation today. I got home and got into a really huge argument with my mum. I was already expecting an argument, but I didn't expect it to be as huge as this. As usual, she links A to B when they don't link at all. And this might sound pretty common among teenagers, but she seriously don't understand me.
If only she can take time to sit down and listen to what I say, I guess things will be fine. But that doesn't ever happen. I must say, I am really tired to be hearing the same thing over and over again in all our arguments and sometimes, I can't even be bothered to argue back. It is because of her self-centered (ness), I always get into deep shit all the time.
She doesn't fight for me anymore. Just because of a mistake I made, she is always assuming this and that, and then she'll blame me for the same thing for my whole life. I am really tired if she isn't, I really am... ):
That is why she isn't the best person to talk to all the time.

No comments:
Post a Comment