Thursday, October 13, 2011

Bye Kay Wee!

Time check: 6:45am

Look at my tired expression!

I've been awake since yesterday and that actually mean that I didn't get to sleep at all. Actually, I'm dying to sleep right now. I can't even think right and my eyes are quite red due to my lack of sleep.

Anyway, I sneaked out of my house at 6am to meet Kay Wee.

Today he'll be going to Jakarta with his mum for a holiday! He'll be away for three days and I always jokingly tell myself that I'll be lonely for the next three days because he's the only one I've been hanging out with almost everyday ~.~ And I met him this morning to pass him a little note I wrote for him.

In exchange for my little note, he made breakfast for me/us. Yay!


And hello! I hope you'll have a safe, fun and enjoyable trip (: Thanks for your breakfast :D

I should probably sleep now because I'm meeting Isha babe in the noon♥

No comments:

Post a Comment