Saturday, November 5, 2011

1. Weird Things I do when I'm alone




Sigh. I got tagged by a blogger friend of mine. I ought, shall and will do it then. But no promises that I can blog everyday because I do not have access to internet on weekdays and I'm too busy to even commit to this challenge.

But oh well, here it goes~

#Challenge 1- Weird things you do when you're alone.

I'll think.

I know there isn't anything weird about this. But, yes. I'll think. Whenever I'm alone, I tend to think a lot. I tend to think about the possibilities of life. When I say "possibilities", it actually means bad outcomes. Everyday, we are faced with different situations, right? There seems to never be a day when I have peace and quiet for a day, without any troubles. So, I'll think of bad outcomes or consequences.

One thing I really hate about myself is that whenever I'm alone, I'll think of the past. Now, I have no idea why my teeny weeny brain is so naughty to lead me back into memories. I cry when I think of the bad stuff. I laugh to myself when I think of the good stuff.

But thankfully, I've been thinking about the good stuff these days.

And because of my thinking, it will lead to something weird I always do.

Ready? Ready? Ready?






















I talk to my soft toys♥

LOL. I'm not a loner, and I have friends to talk to if I have problems. But sometimes, I like to keep things to myself and rant it all out to an object that doesn't respond. Apart from my diaries and journals, my soft toys are always the best option :D

No comments:

Post a Comment