#Challenge 2- How have you changed in the past 2 years?
Two years ago, I went through the darkest and the most painful moment in my life. I hated 2009 the most. It was never sweet at all. I was diagnosed with mild depression in the first half of 2009, and no one has any idea how much I went through. I went through the most painful breakup in 2009. I was really depressed and sad two years ago.
But right now, I can proudly say I am very happy. Thinking back, it was really stupid of me to let things happen when they could be prevented. Thinking back, I was really immature to do such horrid stuff. However, if you were to ask me if I regretted doing any of the things I have done, my answer is no.
Maybe without such situations, I would not have learn many things from these experiences. I might be living in denial now, continuing my once 'ah lian' life and then ruining my life in the end.
I was very weak two years ago. As I flipped through my diary, I am really glad to have 'metamorphosised' from the weak me to a stronger me. I don't easily crumble now, as you can see. I may have my downs in life, tumble down, but I'll stand up again. In fact, I'll stand up stronger (:
So yes, that's how I have changed in the past two years♥
Anyway, today was wonderful. Firstly, happy birthday Kong!♥ You have no idea how much I love you, or how much more I love you. I am glad we are in the same CCAs and our friendship is still so strong although we are in different courses! I hope you had a wonderful birthday today! :D
Secondly, I spent my day at church and then shopping for Kong's gift at Tampines Central, before heading home for a really wonderful dinner.
Thirdly, I think the last three paragraphs should be in a separate post. But oh well, I'm too lazy to 'backspace' now :D
No comments:
Post a Comment