I tend to get irritated easily. I can even be irritated over things that are not happening to me or even if they have nothing to do with me. So, after going through a really long list of what-can-irritate-desiree, I came up with the TOP FIVE.
1. When someone pinches my nose

It seems like I'm only dedicating my first irritation to a reader of my blog. Yes, it's you. Stop pinching my nose because it's really fragile. I am serious that it is very fragile. It hurts after much pinching )'= I have no idea why people like to pinch my nose when it is so oily and stuff might be even coming out of my nose.
I conclude that my nose pinchers are weird.
About last year or so, one of my nose pinchers pinched my nose really hard, that my nose bled and I had to go visit a doctor, who told me that my nose bone structure is crooked. So, no pinching, thank you (:
2. When someone judges me for who I am not.

Like I always say, "Don't judge me when you don't know me". I can tolerate, I can. And, I do tolerate. But it always comes to a point when someone will have to step over the line with nasty comments. I really don't take it to heart, I don't. I admit that I used to take those untrue criticisms to heart, but now I just receive them like they are words that come and go. It just irritates me to see that humans can be so dumb to judge someone for who they are not. Humans think they are that smart to know what is happening in each other's life.
And yes, I honestly feel that I am sometimes like this too. I sometimes judge someone just because I hear rumors about them. But after pondering for awhile, I do feel guilty for imagining the worst out of someone.
3. Slackers in my group

I'm not pointing fingers to anyone. But after going through countless of project work throughout my life, I've seen different people. The only common thing is that there will always be that one slacker in the group.
I know people dislike project work. I personally hate project work. But still, we all have to do it because it'll affect the whole team. Even if someone doesn't want to do a project, it's only right that all of us should at least contribute something.
The 'slacker' I am referring to is a person who don't give a shit. I've seen people just ordering their team members around to do their work while they go off and play. The worst part is that they will take all the credit when they do not deserve it.
So, to all the 'slackers' out there, please dig out your brains, wash them and think of a better working strategy. Please dig out your hearts, wash them and learn how to feel for your other group members.
4. Playboys/ playgirls

It is really irritating to see a friend talking to me about how they get 'played' in a relationship. As much as I feel like slapping the guy/girl, I'd feel like wishing them dead too. I really wonder why such people actually exist, not to only hurt someone, but to also hurt others. Humans have feelings, just like you and me. If anyone wants to play with fire, I suggest they should just have a virtual relationship somewhere.
5. People who ask me to do something which I do not want to do.

It's really irritating when someone asks me to do something I should do, but I don't feel like doing anything. Be it peer pressure, concern pressure, or any other types of pressure, it's still irritating. I guess, elaboration on this is not needed.
(:
No comments:
Post a Comment