#Challenge 6- The person you like and why you like them

Mr WWS must be very interested in this post because in the past few weeks, he has been trying to get this answer out from me. I know this post is referring to the romance point of view, but I'm going to just say...
NO COMMENTS :D
Hint: 'No comments' does not mean that I actually have a crush on someone.
So, instead of answering this in a romance point of view, I decided to share with everyone about my liking for someone who does not know of my existence. If everyone thinks I'm going to say Adam Young...
YOU ARE WRONG!
Although I really love Adam Young, I love Nicholas Sparks too (:
Nicholas Sparks is a writer. He writes really wonderful books, which most of them are about romance. He is able to bring you into a world of romance, which seems like it actually does not exist in our world. But all I could say that is I do believe there is such thing in this world, we all just require patience.
No comments:
Post a Comment