Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Parliament visit on the last day of November

Last day of November ought to be memorable and fun. However, it started badly and ended terribly. But I'm not here to mention unhappy stuff. I'm here to share the good stuff.

Before I start, I'd like to give credits to the boy from B1L05 who took photos for all of us. I hope he doesn't hate me for adding him on facebook just to get the photos.

It was my second time going to Parliament House. However, things were different because we all had to wear our formal wear and go there by ourselves. Compared to our previous Supreme Court visit, the wait wasn't so long because my clique arrived just in time! We only had to wait for a while before our tour guide picked us up. And here is our first class shot and group shot.


Then, we were off for our gallery walk. It was really boring and many of my classmates were complaining. But, none of us wanted to leave because we were all anticipating for the debate! Anyway, here's another group shot!

After looking at all the photos, I realised I am always blocked by some figures because of my height. Tsk. Laugh all you want -.-

Anyway, the debate was freaking awesome. Although the time taken was really long, I did have a fun time watching how enthusiastic each class got. It was obvious who the better debater was but the results was set by default. Our class (Opposition Party) lost because T05 (PAP) has to win.

But good job to Mr. Douglas!



I shall end off this post with the last two not-so-nice class photos :D


No comments:

Post a Comment