
Last month of the year. How fast has time passed? It seems like everything passed so quickly. It just feels like we've barely started poly life. I honestly feel very exhausted and I am wishing for a month off or something so that I can get my proper rest. But there are things to look forward to this December!
1. 2 weeks break
2. Christmas
3. End of year
4. My very own 'Count my blessings' post
I am looking forward to number 4 because it's my norm to always thank EVERYONE I could possibly think of on the last day of the year. I would normally thank them on my blog, not caring if they actually read it or not, and that post will always end up as the longest post of the year.
Anyway, 1 December 2011 started off in a bitter way but ended in a really sweet way. It taught me how ugly things can be but they can be beautiful when both parties make an effort to keep things alive. On that very day, it also make me realised that I am really tired of seeking answers that I'll never know. Maybe I should stop seeking and start waiting. I believe the answers will come to me instead.
School has been very tiring and exhausting. I can really die because I lack sleep. I might be on a hiatus soon until my Mid Semester tests are over. To whoever is reading this: I wish you all the best and study hard for your upcoming examinations! I wish kids enjoy their holidays. And I wish for better things to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment