As much as I try to smile, that little red thing in me (If you don't know, I'm talking about my heart) is dying inside. I pray for her operation. I hope God will let it be a success and return her the life she was living. But I know God will always be there to guide her out of danger.
So I place her life in Your hands.
But then again, life isn't that bad. School has been rather fun these days. Monday was a self-declared holiday for me and I spent that day having lunch at Marina Square with Kay Wee. Tuesday was as great as any other day because I spent my evening with Isha, Jasmin and Janney, shopping at Tampines area. I also accompanied Jasmin until 8.30pm, sharing and hearing many different stories. And I know that today will be another great day (:
Today, I learnt that one should stay optimistic regardless of whatever circumstances or situations we are in. Worrying is never helpful. We all just have to stay hopeful, pray and wait for someone to do the magic.
No comments:
Post a Comment