Sunday, November 20, 2011

TwentyEleven.TwentyEleven


Not everyone gets a chance. If a chance ever appears before you, take it and use it well. Cherish and treasure a chance before everything is too late. It is better to take a chance and change things, rather than doing absolutely nothing at all. What I learnt today from talking to my two friends is that I am quite afraid to place myself into that situation again. It is like placing myself in quick sand, and I will sink no matter what I do unless someone saves me. And yes, that is what I will do. I don't entirely lose hope in that aspect of my life. If someone who is that amazing to take my breath away comes into my life, I will grab that opportunity. But if history repeats itself, I will just fall and stand up again. But, I'm in no rush to do that.

Anyway, HAPPY TWENTY. ELEVEN. TWENTYELEVEN :D

Today has been such an awesome day. It is another special date to celebrate about. It is just like reliving 11.11.11 again. Morning was greeted by a call from Wei Sian, whose first question was rather unnecessary, and then followed by Kay Wee's morning text. I reluctantly opened my eyes because today's weather was so wonderful to sleep in. Still, I couldn't sleep any further because there were bustling noises all around my estate.

Many couples were getting married today. There were two Malay weddings going on around my estate. The singing from the singers and the noises from the drums just prevented me from going back into my deep slumber. But still, I was excited for them because they were all getting married on such a special date! :D

I had an awful lunch with Kay Wee in the afternoon. His cravings brought us to 201 and as usual, I had to decide where and what to eat. I chose Kway Chup which was so horrible. Even their rice can't beat the rice that I usually cook ._. I bought lunch back for my siblings and then we made our way to Youthreach.

We reached the venue at a pretty early timing and we went off to another block after we found Youthreach empty and locked. We just slacked around until Kenneth, Wei Sian and some other kids came by. Because we were waiting for the other kids to arrive, the three of us went to the nearby coffeeshop and 7-Eleven to get food, drinks and Tiger Balm. I needed Tiger Balm because the bruises on my legs were killing me.

I guess I'm not fit enough to play with little children anymore ):

After everyone arrived, we travelled to the 'Flea Market Street'. That is just under the Tampines MRT tracks, and it is just across my house. Kay Wee and I sort of wasted time travelling to Youthreach because the venue is near to our houses. So, we set up our stalls and tried selling balloons, Christmas decorations and gifts. It was really difficult to sell because not many people are interested in such stuff. And, the wet weather just makes everything worse. Wei Sian went home soon after, while Kay Wee and I left at about 6pm for our short break.

Both of us went to walk around Tampines Mall, hunting for Christmas gifts and our 20.11.11 gifts. It comes to a point again when we have to get each other gift on special dates like this (: We had our dinner at some Hongkong restaurant @ Century Square, bought some snacks for the kids and staff, and then went back to continue our business.

I must say that business wasn't so good. But I had a pretty good time with the kids, customers and hearing the bursting of balloons. I did shed a tear today while we communicated with a customer. I really admire people who are optimistic about life when they are facing the biggest obstacles. I pray for the little girl whom I saw and heard of. I pray for her happiness and recovery. And, I even saw some people I know. Zikri happened to pass by, and we talked like crazy idiots. My mum and sister came to support us too♥

And, Kay Wee gave me my 20.11.2011 gift today. He made me the balloon that I wanted! :D

And to you:

Although your post didn't make me cry when you claimed it would, I am still touched by your words. Thank you for being so overly worried when I MIA-ed for a few hours that day. If I knew that my actions would cause you to worry that much, I would have told you this silly habit of mine. Maybe after this incident, you would have learnt a lesson or two. Do not panic when I MIA. It's always normal for me to do that when I feel that I should be away from life for a little while. But maybe, I'll tell you before I MIA again. I can't promise that I won't MIA ever again, but I'll promise you that I'll tell you beforehand. And thank you for always willing to lend a listening ear when needed. But sometimes, it's my nature to keep things to myself (: I write in my journal and be thankful that I invited you to read my hidden journal. In there, you'll find my weird thoughts and maybe, you'll be able to decipher the reasons for whatever I am doing. As usual, I pray for you!

Love,
Me♥

No comments:

Post a Comment