Saturday, November 19, 2011

Don't quit because something went wrong.

Yes, I learnt from it.

Ignore the 'relationship' because this applies to everything in life.

I don't really believe in the 'never quit' attitude. Sometimes, we all just have to give up in life because there are other obstacles in life. I guess all of us just have to do our very best in life and be happy with whatever results we get. Even if it is a bad outcome, we should rejoice because we did our best. We should only quit when we have done our best to make changes, but no changes have been made. I say, that is the best time to stop whatever you are doing, move on with life and start a new journey.

Life has been calm and peaceful these days. My workload has been piling up since the start of this week. This week is pretty hectic because I didn't put my effort in all the tutorials I had. I just did them for the sake of doing and never learning from them. It's time for me to sit down, pen my thoughts, reflect on myself and to start a new way of learning all over again. I really hate it when procrastination sets in because I will never get anything done. So, I will start everything anew today!

Just a little update on this week:

Friday- CCN Day


Nope, not for Business School though. All other schools were having CCN day except Business School because we had ours earlier in the year. If you don't know about it, CCN day is a day when classes set up stalls to earn money for the needy. That's why it's named CCN day because it represents Campus Care Network.

Cherelle took two poloraid photos with me, gave me a cupcake and a rose.

Today- Beyond Childminding Event

No pictures yet, and I actually didn't want to put up any pictures too. I saw my photos and they were all so unglam :/ Today's event was a blast. I made new friends, I played with children and I even spoke Malay to this girl because she seems to be able to only speak Malay. The event tired me out because what I basically did was to run around like a mad girl, chasing boys around the childcare centre. I ended up with an injured nose and head. I wouldn't say I learn anything meaningful today besides learning how to entertain those kids. But, what I realised today is that I want to be a child today.

Kay Wee and I went to Toys R Us today to get this ball. And I was overwhelmed when I felt that little feeling in me. It was a sour feeling when I saw other kids getting toys. I know I may sound really childish. But yes, I am childish and I am still a kid in me. Apart from that, seeing the kids being so happy today made me realise that being a child is the best thing in life. They do not have troubles, stress and whatsoever. They just lead their carefree lives in a peaceful manner, and I know that I want that too.

I am all hyped up for tomorrow. Tomorrow will be another great day at Youthreach! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment