In my 17 years of my life, I have met many ups and downs in life. I have experienced stuff that most or not most teenagers went through. I'm not experienced in life, I can't say I'm living my life to the fullest yet, but I know that I have at least stick to the morals and values that my seniors taught me.
I admit, I always rant about my mum to my friends. I complain about her naggings, her hurtful words and her actions. But hey, who doesn't? That is all part and parcel of our lives, ain't it? But, what Adelyn doesn't know is how much her mum cares for her.
You see, society has become so crappy that even a young girl like her slapped her own mother. And, the worst part was she doesn't feel remorseful about her actions. She only feels embarrassed that she got stomped once again. Oh yes, this is her second time.
Stomp might be a website for people who have 'nothing else better to do'. But I'm sure it is a website to remind us how crappy society is right now.
And instead of scolding this girl on twitter and facebook (like what everyone is doing now), I'll only pray for this girl to quickly wake up, come to her senses and appreciate her mother more. I say, no humans should ever treat their parents like this.
"In serving your father and mother you ought to dissuade them from doing wrong in the gentlest way. If you see your advice being ignored, you should not become disobedient but should remain reverent. You should not complain even if in so doing you wear yourself out."
Analects of Confucius
No comments:
Post a Comment