Monday, November 21, 2011

You are the apple of my eye

After Tort Law today, Wei Sian, Isha, Janney, Kay Wee and I went to Century Square for lunch. Lunch wasn't so great but it was quite filling for me. I guess everyone is quite satisfied with lunch and dessert today.


Today, we watched this really amazing movie 'You are the apple of my eye'. Other than emo-ing before the movie starts because I saw two people whom I don't want to see, I was glad to be in the cinema because the movie really takes my breath away. It may be an ordinary love story, but it brings back all the memories we had in Secondary School. I found myself laughing, smiling, going 'awwwwwww' and even crying at some parts of the movie.

Okay, my friends didn't cry at all and some of them were teasing me for shedding tears. I have absolutely no idea why I cried at some parts of the movie. But, everything was really simple and beautiful. Maybe I cried because I realised that such love actually exists. A true story like this will just pull on your heartstrings (:

No comments:

Post a Comment