#Challenge 13- A date you would love to go on.

I honestly have not been on a romantic date before. No wait, I don't even know how to define romantic. To some people, "romantic" means going to some high class and expensive restaurant for dinner, and then going off to somewhere else with a nice ambiance. To some people, "romantic" means their partners have to do something meaningful to touch them to tears. I don't remember going on dates like these. But, I also don't remember my dates not being successful. I have been on humble dates, where both of us will just go for a simple dinner and share our hobbies while eating, and then hanging out at other places where we feel like going.
But yes, romance shows have changed my perspective and wishes. After watching countless of romance-will-never-happen kind of movies, I realised there is always a date I want to go on to. I decided to list them in steps.
1. That boy must buy me flowers

Almost everyone knows my dislike for flowers. Don't ever ask me why I dislike flowers or if I am actually a girl. I do get these questions a lot and I personally don't have an answer. But, I guess the feeling is nice to walk around the streets with flowers in my hand. Okay, apart from the time when I had to carry a stalk of rose around TP because Cherelle Kong gave it to me, I have never walked around with flowers before. But that is good because it just shows boys actually do respect me. Still... If I were to ever receive flowers, I wouldn't want roses. I decided on...
DAISIES!!!
2. That boy must bring me to a good place for dinner.
I always have this mentality that the food we eat must be worth eating. Like what Dr Leslie Tay always says, "Never waste your calories on bad food". I don't mind going to a coffeeshop, a decent restaurant or even his home for dinner. As long as there is nice food that I can afford, I don't mind going anywhere.
3. That boy must bring me to somewhere special
I don't know what is really special. Maybe just by seeing a beautiful sunset, strolling by the beach, or even sitting at the park can be special. As long as both of us are happy after the date, that would be counted as special.
But then again, it doesn't really matter what date I go on. The only requirement for it is to be memorable.



No comments:
Post a Comment