
I guess I was the happiest in September.
I experienced the greatest growth of myself in September. I went through another tough moment in August which led me to standing up and telling myself that I'll make September a better month. The journey was tough but I wouldn't survive without my friends going through this tough moment with me. And maybe because of the loss of a once special someone has led me to become more aware of my surroundings, I've become more reflective of everything. It was a really tough period for me. I had to fake smiles, give fake laughter and even sleep late every night just to prevent me from thinking too much. But once I got over that period, I can't explain how happy I felt. Maybe because I have let go of some sorrows and burden that I felt that way. And of course, September was spent doing weird, memorable and funny things with Kay Wee too. What more can I ask for?
But to come to think of it, I am happy every month (:
No comments:
Post a Comment