Look at how cute she is!
I ordered Fish & Chips
She ordered some Chicken Curry Rice, I think :/

After lunch, we decided to drop by Frolick to see if Jastine was working there because we wanted to discuss Microeconomics project with her. We were intending to do our project on Frolick. True enough, she was there and even gave us a really big cup of yogurt each for $1.35 :D
After lunch, we decided to drop by Frolick to see if Jastine was working there because we wanted to discuss Microeconomics project with her. We were intending to do our project on Frolick. True enough, she was there and even gave us a really big cup of yogurt each for $1.35 :D
We then made our way to Promenade and boarded the shuttle bus to MBS! I shall just let the photos do the talking.
We went back by bus 133. We were suppose to stop at Marina Bay MRT but we missed the stop and got off the bus at Tanjong Pagar instead ._. We took the MRT to Paya Lebar for our dinner :D
I had a really awesome day with her! I am thankful for today (:
No comments:
Post a Comment