Thursday, December 29, 2011

30. What changed this month and what I hope will happen next month

#Challenge 30- What changed this month and what you hope will happen next month

Sad to say, I've listed December as the second worst month of 2011. My mood was really bad during the whole month. Things were so different. December has made me realise what a monster I am. December made me realise how foolish I can be to have retarded mindset. December made me realise how unwanted we can be. December made me realise how I can actually fall so hard and never to get up again.

But all my months will never be like this. I will never give up. I will try to stand when I fall. I'm expecting next month to be a really good month. After all, it's the start of a whole new year. What more can I ask for? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment