1. I got my O level results

Pathetic. Disappointed much.
2. I hang out with Cherelle Kong a lot, a lot.
3. And Rachel Leong too!
4. Of course, with my besties too! :D
5. K box with Jacey too :D
6. Class chalet with 4e2
7. I was enrolled into Law & Management @ TP

Here's where I got to know my really awesome class. My class is crazy, whacky and fun. We are all like a family. They are always there when one of us encounter problems. Where else can we get a class like this?
8. I turned 17 (:

I celebrated my actual birthday at Singapore Zoological Gardens with Nigel Tan. It's kind of funny to celebrate birthdays at the zoo, but that's what I wanted. I guess I'm kind of weird. But yes, that day was awesome (:

And of course. my class celebrated my birthday for me too. It was my first time getting smashed by cakes and I ran a lot around school just to get some of my classmates covered in cream too. It was a really fun celebration.
9. I volunteered in SWP camp with Kay Wee and Wei Sian

Here are the awesome volunteers, except Jen.
And here's my lovely group, except JenAnd yes, here's the awesome group.Without this camp, I wouldn't learn much about the other part of society. I learnt many things about teenagers and about the lives of others. It taught me how to appreciate everyone else. They may be different in some way, but they are the same as us. And, they are even much better than some of the people I know.
10. My relationship with Nigel Tan failed.
It's funny how we actually ended. None of my friends were expecting this, and neither did I. But I am really thankful and grateful for having him as my boyfriend. He was the best boyfriend I ever had. And he gave me a really great 2010 and a good start of 2011 (:
11. I did many retarded things with Kay Wee in our Sept-Oct break
We cooked
We went to Pulau Ubin
We went to Botanical Gardens
We practically went out everyday although we have nothing to do. LOL.
12. Many class gatherings with 6 Inspiration
13. Science Centre with Wei Sian
Come to think of it, it's like my first time going to a tourist attraction with this tall boy!
14. Volunteered at many many events @ YR




15. Christmas, Christmas Eve and Boxing Day with Kay Wee


16. MBS with Isha♥
First time to MBS with Isha! :D
Of course, many things happened in 2011. There were ups and downs, happiness and sorrows, etc. But overall, it was a really good year. And there you go, the top 10 things that make up 2011. I might be a little biased not to put stuff that I should. I just want to clarify that I do remember outings with others too.
I've thought of my New Year resolutions too. This time, I am motivated to fulfil all within 2012.
1. To be neater.
2. To follow my heart.
3. To change my mindset about relationships
4. To be a better person
5. To live life, love life and enjoy life
6. Not to be judgmental
7. Learn how to forgive and forget
So everyone, let go of all the unhappiness of 2011. Await the new in 2012. (:









No comments:
Post a Comment