In the evening, I told Kay Wee to meet me at Festival Park because Boxing Day is another day that I have to plan. I didn't have any plans because I only could stay out for about an hour. I decided to either run to Famous Amos to get a muffin for him or run to Emicakes and get some log cakes. How could we ever end Christmas with no cakes? ):
I decided to go ahead with Emicakes because there was an outlet nearby my house, but alas, it was close ): I ran all the way to 201 to get a box of cheap cakes and I was really considering getting him some flowers because I didn't have any presents for him T.T SIGH.
So, I met him at the park, gave him chocolates and cakes. The fun part was when I got to smash the cake onto his face and splashed a bottle of water all over him. I am always at the losing end because he is much taller and faster than me. GAH.
Yes, I'm sure that this is one Boxing Day that no one will ever forget.
No comments:
Post a Comment