Monday, December 26, 2011

27. Talk about my siblings

#Challenge 27- Talk about your siblings

This is pretty easy. I have two siblings. Among them, I am the oldest. But I must admit that I do not act like the oldest.


This is my brother. He is 15 years old this year. His birthday is on 22 April. It's funny how we are entirely different although we belong to the same horoscope. I must say he is the best brother anyone can have. He is always like an elder brother to me. He makes sure I hang out with the right friends and whenever I come back really late, he'll try to wait for me. Last year, I stayed out for New Year's countdown and he waited for me downstairs because I went home alone after 12am. And maybe because we are a little older now, he's communicating properly with me. He tells me his dreams, his crush, his friends, his CCA and many other stuff! And when he knows I am sad, not knowing what to say, he'll just sit there quietly with me. Although times like these were very quiet, I enjoy the silent connection we had. I am thankful (:




And this is my little sister. She is 12 years old this year. Her birthday is on 14 June. Having a godly PSLE score of 250, she has enrolled herself into Anglican High. Sometimes I wonder why she is that smart while my brother and I are just of average calibre. No one can tolerate her temper, but I guess that makes her special because she has her means to get what she wants. And she is super in love with soft toys. She can form her very own army of toys with the amount she has on her bed currently. I can't explain how cute is she too. She is always irritating me, asking me really dumb questions and always talking back to me when I ask her dumb questions in return. But yes, I am thankful for a sister like her because she is always caring and she accompanies me to watch some weird movies although she doesn't like them.

I have really wonderful siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment