
HELLO. It’s 12:30 in the midnight and I am sure Pumpkin will kill me if he knows this. Oh yes, that is your new name, my friend. I am, once again, unable to sleep because my mind is wandering off to somewhere you and I will never know and *looks up* I am like the picture above.
Oh dear, why am I writing as if I am writing to you?
STOP. Alright. This week passed like a breeze, I must say. So far, the week has been good except for the little conflict my family had earlier on. So, I finally got the time to watch TV again. And there, I saw this really wonderful commercial about steps. Somehow, it is DBS or OCBC or some other banks commercial. I have no idea how the idea was linked to the banks or what the commercial is trying to say, but I guess it taught me things. It taught me new things.
It goes something like…
Everyone takes their own steps. Some steps are predictable. Some steps are unforeseeable. Some steps are ambitious while some steps are unattainable. Some steps are right and some steps are wrong. But everyone chooses their own steps and they can even choose the steps that prevent them from going onto the wrong path. So, let’s start taking a step into our new lives.
Up till this point, I know that I’ve exaggerated a lot. The commercial didn’t say these exact words and I guess most of the words don’t even exist in the commercial itself -.- But who cares? The message is definitely portraying this.
And I’m here wondering if this is actually applicable to my life.
Contradicting much ._.
No comments:
Post a Comment