Sunday, January 22, 2012

A little push

My laptop has decided to come up with stupid problems at such timing and I ended up blogging with my phone right now. That is how silly I can be. I am still not sure if 3G/packet data will actually incur extra costs for my bill but the urge to blog matters most.

I have absolutely no idea why this semester seems so fast and hectic. Everything has been the same except for the workload. I know this is rather late to share, but because some of my friends who read my blog are curious, I am here to announce that Isha and I lost in the semi finals of Law Advocacy. It has been such a wonderful experience for both of us because the experience we gained are unmeasurable. Little things in life like such terrible yet meaningful competitions could actually tire me out this way.

Although we have lesser lectures and tutorials now because we are about to finish our modules, the race just gets faster and crazier. Our exam timetables have been released, just a day or two before our really long Chinese New Year breaks. Project deadlines and mugging sessions are just going to kill us before we return to school.

But without this push, will we ever bring out the best in us?

No comments:

Post a Comment