
The world feels so beautiful today. Dear decided to bring me to Pasir Ris to settle for my pepper fries craving before we started studying. I had to turn down his offer because I don’t want to gain any more weight and we ended up searching for places to study at. On the countless trips to many potential study places dear and I could find today, I saw many beautiful things that could make me smile the whole day. Out of all the places we went, we ended up at some part of the beach where we had to tolerate the noise of some Malay adults playing Sepak Takraw, studying while cuddling. It seems weird that we ended up at an unsuitable place to study at, but it was worthwhile.
The day ended off with something better. We sat at the Breakwater where dear and I sat at months ago, talking about really stupid things. Honestly, he is annoying enough to break my chains of thoughts whenever I told him I wanted 5 minutes of silence. Grrr. But today, flashbacks flashed through my mind, not knowing how they returned to remind me of things I don’t want to remember. I guess that is why I love the beach so so so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment