Sunday, February 26, 2012

That boy I truly love


I love you, so much, that I myself do not even understand how or why that happened. You are, honestly, the best thing in my life right now. I didn't expect myself to love you so much like how I love you right now. And if you ask me how do I know I love you that much or if I love you more than you love me, I wouldn't say I have the answer to these questions, but I can guarantee you that I love you.

Although we are barely together for two weeks, I must say your efforts have touched me. You would always appear at my doorstep early in the morning just to spend time with me no matter how tired you are. You would spend your 'unlimited' money on me just because I have no money for food. You would tolerate me no matter how irritating I get, and I honestly admire your tolerance level. And what I really love about you is your patience. You are so patient with everything. There were times when I expressed my doubts for our relationship, and you'll always tell me that you will wait for me to change my mindset and so on, and you even offered to help me to change my perspective. I was expecting you to feel much dampened and maybe to give up on me, but you're always there trying your best to stay no matter how much I tried to push you away.

And one thing that never failed to make me smile is when you made the effort to talk to my siblings. My brother, obviously, likes you a lot. Like I said earlier on, I apologise for my brother comparing you to my past boyfriends, but what he said was true. My brother will always tell me who I should be with and who I should not be with. Yesterday was the first time in my entire life hearing positive comments about my boyfriend. And do you know that my sister actually likes you too? I can see that (: And yes, it's the first time that my mother actually approved my boyfriend. Although I've been denying that we are together, I know she thinks otherwise. She clearly likes you.

Yesterday proved something else too. I only came to realise that I am super comfortable with you because I cried in your presence but put up a strong front in front of my siblings. All you did was just to wipe my tears and hugged me, and that cheered me up a lot even if you kept quiet the whole time. But I am glad you tried saying some comforting words. You always know what to say to make me feel better.

And I just love the eagerness in you. Even before we got together, you were already so eager to tell your mum about us. It just seems like you couldn't wait to make me yours. I honestly love that side of you. Your kisses and hugs in the middle of our conversations always drive me crazy. I don't mind having weird feelings in my stomach (If you know what I mean) just to get those hugs and kisses from you.

I've been reminding myself for the past few weeks not to fall any deeper for you because I am really afraid of what may come. But I guess there is no turning back because I have indeed fell deeply in love with you. And just thinking about our past conversations, I could shed tears of joy.

You are a blessing in my life, the greatest gift from God. And no amount of 'I love you' could actually express how much I love you. So my dear, instead of saying 'I love you', I'd just like to say 'thank you' for being a part of my life, then, now, and in the future♥

No comments:

Post a Comment