Anyway, school is really tiring for all of us these few weeks. The pressure got the worst out of some of us and we ended up going crazy because we had to rush for our project deadlines. It brought the worst out of me that I sort of broke down in front of my friends during one of the meetings. And I must say that I have screwed up both my Tort Law report and LSM OP. Once again, bad things happened before OP and they have never failed to bring me down.
But putting that aside, after reflecting about these unfortunate events, I found myself pondering about unrelated things. I started counting my blessings as I thought about my past memories. I've come to realised that the good things usually outnumber the bad things in our lives, and yet we are always complaining and ending up not to be contented with what we have. Even if the bad things outnumber the good things in life, we should be happy and thankful that such events happened to us because we get to learn from our mistakes. If we do not learn from our mistakes, we do not grow.
Maybe these projects have pushed me to my limits, but I guess my tolerance level has been extended much more and I might be able to tolerate much more in the future.
And yes, I can finally get my long-awaited rest! Tomorrow will be a greater day for me as I am going out with Isha to execute my plans :D
No comments:
Post a Comment