Saturday, February 25, 2012

We should learn how to love our neighbours


The presence of God was so strong at church today. Recalling from the past few weeks, I've been going to church on alternate weeks. Today seems to be a calling from God to attend church despite how tight our schedules were. Well, so I didn't know that Pastor Bayless Conley would be preaching us today, but I must say that I am glad that I attended service today.

He started sharing with the church on how he started to believe in Christ with miracles happening in his life. It seems like God was always there to answer all his doubts and he had been doing the magic on this guest speaker to devote himself into Christ. I wouldn't say I had a very magical encounter with God, like his, but I know that I had encounters with God before. The miracles He had done for me were so clear. Moreover, He had been answering all my prayers for the past week.

Pastor Bayless Conley continued his preaching by teaching us how not to bear a grudge on anyone, but to actually forgive them and even pray for them, and to remember that we should not let "the bad eclipse the good". But... something very different happened today. Not knowing the reason, I cried during his preaching. I know it clearly that it wasn't because of his testimony nor his teaching, but it's something else which I do not have the answer to yet. But I guess I wasn't the only one because dear cried too, and I saw many other people around me cried too.

Today's preaching was wonderful. It actually answered one of my doubts and I know what to do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment