
I didn't really have time to blog properly about this. So, here comes our close to two months break from all the bullshit in school. We were caged like little birds waiting to escape to seek freedom and here we are faster than we expected. I screwed up all my papers and I don't know how to react when I get to see my GPA soon. Maybe I will take these few weeks to figure out what's best for me. Of course, like I mentioned earlier in one of my posts, I can't bear to leave my class. It seems so quickly that year one has just ended like that. But, I am sure it won't be the end for B1L06.
My second day of holiday was spent window shopping with Cherelle at Chinatown. She wanted to go to this underground shop located somewhere at Ann Siang Road. I was excited to find out what was in this shop but it was closed for whatever reasons. Cherelle and I then sat down at one of the nearby benches and ate our mini lunch that she prepared.
Our lunch comprises of spicy ramen, shrimps and rice cakes.
And the night was spent with a really grumpy dear and we ended off with This Means War. *laughs*
Photo credits: Cherelle Kong









No comments:
Post a Comment