
So, I saw a really interesting conversation on facebook, recommended by a dear friend of mine. I was having mixed feelings about the whole thing and I am surprised that I could actually stand on the neutral side instead of where everyone is standing on despite how much I dislike this particular person. I am not one who boasts, but I must say I have grown to someone who is impartial and not being prejudiced against someone else. LOL.
I must say that this conversation got me laughing throughout the whole time I was reading the comments made not because something I predicted came true, but it was because of the comments made. I am, honestly, finding this whole thing particularly funny because society is indeed that harsh, especially as we grow older.
But maybe I learnt something new today. Both sides are definitely in the wrong. Tsk. And this conversation just made my night. I can’t believe how my first day of holiday ended this way, and I am actually looking forward to more of everything.
Today is the start of my almost two months holidays! WOOHOO!
No comments:
Post a Comment