Saturday, March 31, 2012

Words can find lost love

Time check: 4:06am

I am, once again, awake at such godly hours of the day. The rain is pouring heavily now with thunder and lightning and maybe that gives me another reason to stay awake.

I just finished reading a wonderful book I got from the library, titled 'The Last Letters From Your Lover' by Jojo Moyes. It may seem immorally wrong to have affairs, but this book has showed me how it can be so beautiful at the same time.

Marriage is a big thing. It can never survive without love. And no doubt, even with the presence of love, marriages can still fail because they are just that fragile. They are like glass, ready to shatter once we lose grip of them.

But anyway, the book has a really good storyline. The author claimed that all those beautiful letters in the book are real, but she had hidden their identities. The book is just so beautiful that it made cry. It seems like a fusion of The Vow and The Notebook.

If only people still write love letters like these...

No comments:

Post a Comment