Friday, March 30, 2012

Food made of love.



Porridge filled with my favourite ingredients. There were 梅菜, somewhat like scallop food and surprisingly, chicken sausage, which I rarely see in porridge. Kay Wee delivered it to my house for my lunch while he only cooked instant noodles for his lunch. Of course, I was shocked when I came to know that he was the one who cooked it.

What more can I ask for? I have a boyfriend who cooked for me and went to my house to take care of me because I was running a fever. Although it got a little irritating when he forced me to drink more water and take an afternoon nap, I still love the care and concern he gave me. The funniest part was when he got quite fed up with me because I refused to sleep.

Right now, I wish I can quickly recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment