It's really amazing how this post surfaced on my blog because I didn't have the intention to write this post in the first place. After typing and deleting my words over and over again, I'd figured out that this would be the most suitable post, for now.
This boy had been so patient with me this week no matter how bad I treated him. Guilty? Yes, I do feel guilty. I would say that this week turned out to be the worst week of March and no matter how much I tried to stay positive, troubles just keep coming towards me. I barely ended my day with a smile although Kay Wee accompanied me every single day.
But I feel happy with the company of this boy. I love how my mood affects him that much. I am not trying to sound sadistic or anything. Of course, I feel bad, sad and guilty whenever my mood affects him. Well, I guess this shows he cares.
What more can I actually ask for?
I love you so much, Tan Kay Wee (:
No comments:
Post a Comment