My blog has gained a few more stalkers overnight because I tweeted about having absolutely nothing to blog about and hence the increase in blog views. So hello to my new stalkers and viewers, a very warm welcome to you!
It is 5.52am now and I am wide awake, wondering about the many 'what ifs', as usual. I've been putting in my best effort to get back to sleep but nothing is happening and this sucks so badly. If anyone could be kind enough, please tell me how to get back to sleep. ): All I feel like doing now is to continue that mini project of mine or to watch a movie on my laptop. Sigh.
And after realising I've been typing nonsense for the last two paragraphs, I shall continue writing nonsense to continue this nonsensical post.
So, last week was the worst week of March because of my 'commitments' to my job. I joined this company 'Alive' as a full timer selling Jose Eber's hair straighteners and hair curlers. Of course, I would have to demonstrate on customers to show them the effects. From the start, I knew that I couldn't do this job because my hands-on have always sucked since I was young. Even if I am good at talking, no one will ever buy these products from me because I can never demonstrate nicely on them.
Thus, just after two days of having no sales and being pressurized by my boss and my co-worker, I decided to quit. Besides, Kay Wee was unhappy with this job because of the long hours and I didn't want to upset him any further.
I've been jobless since then and I'll have to start listening to my mum's constant naggings again. Honestly, it is a little unreasonable for her not to give me pocket money during holidays ): All I can do is to either just stay at home and rot or to depend on Kay Wee for money, for the time being. Sigh.
I desperately need a job, if not I will have to continue to battle with this insomnia of mine. HOW DO YOU SLEEP? ):
No comments:
Post a Comment