Saturday, April 21, 2012
Dark side
I am rarely sick. And when I fall sick, I am really in deep shit.
A two hours nap in the evening led to the start of my 'insomnia'. Time check: 1:48am. Instead of sleeping, I am here watching music videos of The Script live at Aviva Stadium. Damn! If only I had the chance to be there )'= I am still battling with my terrible coughs that will never cure no matter how much cough syrup I forced down my throat. My last resort will be to visit a doctor if my coughs do not cure by Monday.
Speaking of Monday, it is the start of a new year for TP students! I am no longer a year 1 student, and neither am I a freshman! I can't really remember the proper term for year 2 students, but if I am not wrong, I am a junior now. I am allocated into B2L06, a class where I'll have to meet new faces again. I've heard from seniors that year 2 will be much more tougher than what we had experienced in year 1.
So, bless me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment