A simple Seoul Garden lunch with Wei Sian yesterday was amazing. It's been long since I met him. Come to think of it, the last time I met him was on the day I met Guo Hui and Kenneth for lunch at Pizza Hut. It is a pity Isha was unable to join us for lunch again )'= But I guess it really feels good to know a close friend is doing well, at least well enough to survive more hurdles and obstacles. HAHA!
Things after lunch wasn't so well. I had this huge quarrel with Kay Wee, or maybe it wasn't really a quarrel. I am not so sure either. All I know is that things shouldn't be this way. Our ideas about relationships are so different. Maybe I've gone overboard at times, but I don't recall myself crossing the line that both of us have to adapt to the idea of his. I just decided to go ahead with what he wants because I am so sick of this conversation over and over again. Call me selfish or stubborn, but I still do not understand how we are ever going to survive this way. To say it nicely, the both of us might be able to survive this because I've been treated this way in the past and if I can tolerate it for two years, why can't I do it again? I might be so used to it. I mean... what's new? (:
And a phone call yesterday just made my mood worse. I wouldn't want to point names, and neither do I want to make known the details both of us talked about. It just made me so frustrated that I was about to throw my phone away during the conversation. I don't even know what's right or wrong now. I don't even know if that phone call was a hint from God because I've been thinking about this particular issue for a few days, and *poof*, this phone call pops out.
And I managed to survive today with a smile. I will survive.
No comments:
Post a Comment