Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Flip to the last page


I learned from Family Law lecture that out of 4 people, only 2 will get married. And out of these 2 people, usually 1 of them will end up divorced. I must admit that the statistics are actually scaring the hell out of me. And considering that I am from a family where the elders always end up divorced, I have more reasons to fear.

I am not saying it is a trend or a genetic thing in my family, but this has just proven that it is not easy to stay together, married forever.

I remember telling some of my friends that I will be the first in the family to break this curse. I will be married to one man, forever and always, till our last breath. But after watching the 9PM local drama, listening to Family Law lecture and seeing my very own parents and relatives getting divorced, I must say that my fairytale dream seems almost impossible.

But I really hope you'll be the one.

2 comments:

  1. To be together always both partners gotta give in & be understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, partners will have to compromise! (;

    ReplyDelete