Yesterday was one of the most memorable days. I officially declare that I hate Thursdays. My timetable sucks for Thursdays. No, actually, it sucks for the week. On Thursdays, my lessons start from 9am to 7pm, with a 5 hours break in between. No one knows how tired I am, because I've not been sleeping well for the past week due to my incurable coughs.
Anyway, during my really long break, I went to catch a movie with Isha. I am not a fan of horror movies but I went ahead with it anyway, because Isha loves horror movies. We caught P.O.V, a Japanese horror movie at Century Square. Honestly, I underestimated this movie because most of the reviews claimed that it is very similar to Paranormal Activity. Sadly, the reviews did not include how scary it would be. And because I have never watched Paranormal Activity before, and the trailer for it wasn't scary, I went ahead with the movie. And in the cinema, I found myself covering my eyes and plugging my earpiece to my ears to listen to music. I didn't even watch the movie. I have wasted $6.
Yes, Isha. You can continue to laugh at me.
I must have irritated Isha a lot because I kept poking her during the movie to ask her if the movie has ended. -_-
So we went back to school for CDS and I really hope that I am in the right CDS. My first tutorial was a very bad experience for me because I know no one, and it seems like everyone has a friend in class. )'= The only interesting part was that my class got held up because of the fire drill. [:
And after our CDS tutorials and lectures, Kay Wee and I had dinner with Kenneth and Jessie. And then Kenneth, Guo Hui, Kay Wee and I played cards at the void deck, just like old times. It was a really long day, I couldn't even remember exactly how exhausted I was.
No comments:
Post a Comment