Monday, April 16, 2012

A step closer

Happy happy happy two months, my love!♥

We had our post second month anniversary celebration today because we were both kept busy yesterday. Today started off simple with him ringing me up and telling me that he is at my door, while I sprang out of bed, lied to him that I lost my keys, rushed to the toilet to freshen up and quickly placed all my little presents around my house.

My little treasure hunt wasn't so successful ):

But anyway, his first present was this little pop up card that I made, begging him to kiss me. LOL. The next present I gave him was a book of love coupons which I made myself. The book of coupons consists of things that he always wanted me to do. For example, one of the coupons was to allow him to game for two hours straight without me complaining. So, if he 'used' the coupon, I would have to let him game for a full two hours :/ My third present was a postcard with our vows that we made after watching The Vow last week. When he found the third gift, we made our vows to each other. And my last gift was just a love letter to him.


After that, I went back to my room to rest while he cooked lunch for us and hid presents all over my house too. I have no idea if he had planned this long ago, or he just copied my idea to hide presents all over my house. The only difference is that he got me tons of tidbits in wrapping paper.






I know it is quite funny to receive such presents. But they were quite special, considering that he placed certain food at certain parts of my house because I mentioned craving for such food at certain areas of my house. HAHA! [:

And after we had...


We camped at my house instead of sticking to our plans of going over to the Titanic exhibition. It was a simple day, one that is filled with love.

2 comments: