Saturday, April 7, 2012

Thank you Jesus

It wasn't that difficult to find an activity for Good Friday, or for the later part of the day, at least. Afternoon was pretty mundane because I was seriously neglected by a certain someone, which still pisses me off when I think about it. -_- Evening was spent by watching the Easter drama @ City Harvest Church.

The Easter drama was named Blood Brothers. Blood Brothers was pretty good. It sent a very powerful message or maybe it sent the same message at every Easter drama but I didn't managed to catch it because I wasn't ready in the past. And I finally get to eat dinner with the cell group after weeks of bugging us to eat with them. HAHA!

Dinner was great. Although it was only Mac, I got to know more about the Bible via other members of the cell group. Through Annie, I even got to know more about SOT. The chatting went on till midnight, that we all missed the last train and had to travel back by bus.

The journey back home was great. I saw the beautiful lights of Singapore, something I don't really get to see everyday because I usually have a curfew. Oh yes, my parents went back to Indonesia to pray for my grandma and thus here comes my havoc period.

HEEHEE.

And I can't thank Jesus enough for all He had done 2000 years ago and for all He had suffered on this very day. But... thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment