Thursday, April 12, 2012

The way I love you

The thing about you is that your heart is so warm that it melts my heart too. You are so special that I wouldn't want to share you with anyone else. I don't know how many times I've said 'I love you' to you. It's uncountable and I don't mind saying many more times until my last breath. It seems so strange that we are where we are, standing together hand in hand after months of having a strong friendship.

Perhaps that is what makes you so special. You are my best friend, and also my lover. I love everything about you. I love the way you smile, the way you poke me, when you irritate me, the way you hold my hand, the irritating counts of yours when I let go of your hand, the way you hug me, when you lend me your jacket whenever I am cold, when you cook food for me because I am so lazy, when you cuddle me to sleep, when you call me on the phone just for a casual chat and when you make attempts to get close to my siblings.

You are adorably cute. Please do not ever stop doing all these even when we get older or when we managed to get married. I just love you so much.

And wow. I can't believe this is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment